Thursday, September 6, 2007

where did the summer go?


Hi all. I know, I know ... I am being really bad at keeping this up to date. I pledge to attempt to add something once a month ... starting now (I missed August!). Life has been full and busy, and we are looking forward to a quieter fall and winter. I think I was holding off updating this blog until we got a few more things done, but we won't be getting doors or stairs painted for a little while yet. We had an end of summer staff party on the weekend and I hosted a shower for a friend last night, so a few more things have gotten put away - great time for some pictures!


So earlier I posted some pics of the fireplace in progress ... here it is pretty much complete. The stained glass sconces on either side are made locally and were wedding gifts (yes, that is S's guitar).




PS ... ok, so this has been saved as a draft since September ... it is now December 13! I am officially the worst blogger ever! I am going to post this one at this state, and put together a more current post.

No comments: